You will choose one track during registration:
Where do you most desire and or need to learn about make disciples?
Session #1 Workshops - The VISION & PRINCIPLES for disciplemaking.
- Evangelizing - Come listen to God's heartbeat for those who do not yet know Him. The biblical foundation of why evangelism is imperative. We will discover together the vision and principles for making disciples at this stage.
- Establishing - We will be looking at principles and convictions that are necessary in helping new and young believers get established and rooted in their relationship with the Lord so they can feed themselves and pass-on what they have learned to other new believers and young Christians. We will contrast a believer without the ability to feed themselves with a believer who is able to feed themselves. Col.2:6-7 will be a key verse – “You’re deeply rooted in him. You’re well constructed upon him. You know your way around the faith. Now do what you’ve been taught. School’s out; quit studying the subject and start living it! And let your living spill over into thanksgiving”. And 1 Corinthians 3:10-11 “By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as an expert builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should be careful how he builds. For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ”.
- Equipping - As a student leader, how can you ensure that someone new is raised up to replace your contribution when you are preparing to leave? How can you raise up other disciplemakers to grow the movement on campus? Equipping is often the unseen work behind multiplication. Learning how to equip your disciple to make other disciples is a critical part of our collective efforts to fulfill the great commission. If you have a desire to see God use your life to multiply disciplemakers, this track will help you! Join us in the morning seminar, and we’ll be digging into the gospels and learning from Jesus by observing 6 habits that helped him to equip his disciples.
- Exporting - As you prepare for the next chapter after college, how can you continue living as a disciplemaker in a different environment? This session will explore the compelling vision and necessary principles for anyone aspiring to be a life-long disciplemaker.
Session #2 Workshops - The PRACTICES & TOOLS for disicplemaking.
- Evangelizing - Learn practical helps to develop skills and experience in the “Joy of Sowing”!
• Preparing the soil for sharing the gospel
• Creating a “good conversation” leading to encouraging interactions with those who may not know Christ or are seeking.
• Developing meaningful relationships and friendships critical today on campus and in the marketplace.
- Establishing - The afternoon session will build on the principles and convictions and lead into helpful tools to enable us to be ‘wise master builders’. We will look at a number of tools and practices that help ensure that our fruit and young believers will have what is necessary to have a firm foundation, feed themselves and be able to bear healthy fruit.
- Equipping - If you continue with us in the afternoon seminar, we’ll spend time learning and practicing 3 practical tools that will make you a better equipper. It’s going to be an exciting discussion! Can’t wait to grow with you!
- Exporting - Learn how to take what you've learned as a student and transfer the principles into a completely different environment after graduation. Recent alumni from Upper Midwest Navigator ministries will share about their experience transitioning into the workplace while living out our vision of advancing the gospel through making disciples. You'll leave this session with a comprehensive framework for disciplemaking as you journey out of college, into the marketplace, and beyond.